Recently, some of our readers came across a well-known error message that said that the display driver would not start. This problem can occur for many reasons. Now let’s discuss some of them.
On your keyboard, press Win + R (Windows logo key and For r key) at the same time to open the Run dialog box.Enter devmgmt.Expand the Display Adapters section.Select Automatically search for updated driver software.Check if the issue is resolved.
Apparently, the “Display Driver Failed – Startup” error is caused by a faulty display driver. If you get any error, you can still use Windows, but again, slow PC performance can cause inconvenience. Solve the problem, just update the display driver.
To update the driver, you can use one of the following three methods.
- Update each driver via Device Managertv
- Download and install the manufacturer’s driver
- Update the driver using Driver Easy
If le the path the person has chosen doesn’t suit you, find another path. Try all the methods until you find one that suits you.
How do I fix a failing driver?
Enter Safe Mode and uninstall recently installed drivers.update your commercial drivers.Run an SFC scan.Change your power settings.Change your meal plan settings.Disable or even uninstall your antivirus software.Revert the drivers for the La theme card to a higher version of the old one.
Do the following:
1) on Win + R (Windows allocates the keyboard and R key) while walking to open the run window.
3) Expand the Display Adapters category. Right-click on the card image and select “Update Driver Software…”. (In some cases select some “Update Driver”. )
4) Select Search automatically for updated driver software. Windows will then install the driver.
Download and attach the latest display driver from the PC manufacturer’s website or the graphics card manufacturer’s website. If you are using a brand new computer, it is recommended that you first visitCheck the PC manufacturer’s website for how they can set up this driver. Before you start, make sure you know your PC method or graphics card model. They often need to know the specific OS version of the kit you’re building. How to do this (see “Quick section getting OS versions”).
Method 1 and Method 2 may solve the problem, but if this is not the case or you are not sure whether to experiment with drivers manually, you can use Driver Easy to implement the concept automatically.
Driver Easy recognizes your system easily and finds all suitable drivers for it. You don’t have to know exactly what works on your computer, you don’t have to risk downloading and programming the wrong driver, and customers don’t have to worry about any error during installation. p>
You can update your drivers automatically with the FREE version or pro Driver Easy. But the Pro option is just 2 clicks away (and you get full support and a 30-day money-back guarantee):
2) Select Driver Easy click and Scan Now. Then Driver Easy scannedIt will check your computer and identify problematic drivers.
3) Click the third “Update” button next to the selected image’s driver to automatically download and install the appropriate version of that driver (the free version certainly does). Or click Update All to automatically and download the exact correct version of any missing or outdated drivers on your system (this requires the Pro version – you will be prompted to update when you click Update for All). You
I hope following the above guide helped me resolve the issue. If you have any questions or ideas, please leave your valuable comments below. We will be happy to consider all ideas and suggestions.